Finally cracked the nights!

pinkclaire

Mummy to two under 2
Reaction score
Wahoo, we've had no leaks the last two nights! I used my dream dri pop in I bought off someone on here, but still haven't worked out all the poppers! :blush: I seem to have one piece left over :rofl:

Then last night I used my flip, the right way up :blush: with a extra insert and yay it worked!

So pleased I'm starting to get there!

yahoooo!!
I am worried about night time, I just need to get 2 REALLLLY good nappies and hope they work for night time
I am glad it went well and everyone is DRY this morning!

OH Im glad to hear this..I bought three pop ins for night times...I recieved one today ...OMG ...there are like a million inserts isnt there..and when they are all in there the nappy is liek the size of my head!! hahaha...which one did you take out..Im so afraid to not have them all in there...but I dont think I will need all that for a newborn anyway because she wont sleep straight through anyway!

You def won't need all them for a newborn, they only wee a tiny amount! You'll prob only need one insert to start with!

I didn't use the insert you fold up, couldn't work out how it fitted in but I used the other two flat ones! It's my fave night nappy now!

You def won't need all them for a newborn, they only wee a tiny amount! You'll prob only need one insert to start with!

I didn't use the insert you fold up, couldn't work out how it fitted in but I used the other two flat ones! It's my fave night nappy now!

You mean the bigger insert out of them? That'll be the night booster and that more or less wraps around the other one or two inserts (depending on what you're using)
I found a video of how to use them a few weeks back when we first got our night boosters cos I didnt have a clue :haha: Here's the link...https://www.cleangreennappy.co.uk/accessories/boosters/cp-boosterpi hopefully, this will enlighten you a little, I know it did me!!!

oh my gosh Mynx when I got my nappy today it took me ages to figure out why it was wraped around all the other ones..I was like ..what the???? haha

Thanks! I did look at the videos on here but it didn't have the night boaster :doh:

We seem to be fine anyway without it, it seems to keep him dry well xx

:happydance: yay! So glad you've got nights sorted...not a sposie in sight in our house, not even in an emergency one in changebag! She hasnt worn one since she was about 7 weeks old!!

you're now an official full-time fluffer :thumbup:

Yep no going back now! I need to save my
Money even more now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee