• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally found some energy!

Insomniash

Reaction score
I finally broke through my laziness and started sewing all of the things that I need to sew before my baby gets here (receiving blankets, bed sheets, and wipes).

I intend to use cloth wipes with my cloth diapers. I haven't sewn in a very long time so they look a bit rough but I need to remember they are only going to be used to clean up poop lol. Not much point to this post but I am feeling rather proud of myself for finally working up the motivation! :thumbup:

Well done you!! I've got cloth wipes too but I just bought them. I really need to summon the energy to wash my cloth nappies but I can barely face getting out of bed so baby might have to cope!! I was hoping this thread might have a magic potion for energy but alas!!

I considered buying the cloth wipes, but I had to make sheets anyhow because of the odd size of the mattress I am using for the baby so I am just making them out of the fabric scraps. I couldn't let that fabric go to waste.

I have been staring at these projects for a couple months now, so hopefully you find motivation sooner than I did :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->