finally got a new buggy

foxyroxie

Reaction score
didnt get the icandy apple or the mamas and papas luna i got the icandy cherry loooooved it!! really wanted the apple but would never use it as a 3 wheeler after driving it (2 used to 4 lol it wasnt unstable or anything was just me :blush: ) and i had a go with the luna and it was to light i no i wanted a lighter pushchair but the littlest of weight on the back and it tipped bk and my nans broke her hip so if shes in pain i want her to be able to put a lil bit of weight onto the pushchair if she takes Riley out we both loved the cherry was quite suprised cause on the website it doesnt look v nice but was totally different and the cosey toes is so soft and squidgy lol!! anyways im rambling on now should get it tuesday at the latest woopp

i have the icandy cherry and i love it, so easy to push my lo is still in the carrycot but cant wait to put her in the pram bit with the cosy toes they feel so comfy x

lol i no i wanted the cosy toes 2 meself wonder if they do adult size lol

Awww thats great, ive just brought the icandy pear

3 wheeler?? Mines a 4! (icandy that is lol)

the cherry model does look nice half of me over time wishes we'd have lookec closer at that one actually!

yeah you can swap the wheels though to that 3 wheel one and thats the 1 it had on at the time in the shop lol! the only downside to it is that the handle doesnt ajust like the apple but its the right height for me anyway so thinik oh will be ok 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->