Finally! I have a date when we can TTC

Mrs Poppy

Reaction score
I haven't been on here whilst me and DH tried to sort some stuff out. We ended up having a serious talk about what we both want in the future. I think that he has finally realised how much having a family means to me and he has given me a date when we can TTC- my birthday in 2011! Although this seems ages away I am just sooo happy to finally have a date. He has given his reasons for waiting as wanting to save more money and have a few more holidays just the two of us which is fair enough. Since our 'big' talk, DH has even said that he is looking forward to us trying and has even talked about baby names which is a big improvement! You never know- I might be able to persuade him to bring the date forward!

So pleased to be back on here- missed you guys!

Welcome back!! That's brilliant news, OH gave me a 2 year-ish TTC date to start with, and I was SO excited even though it was quite far away! :) We had another talk recently and we brought it forward to June instead of September, so there's hope for you too :D Best of luck, lots of stuff to be doing in the meantime!! :) xx

Congrats - its always good to get an actual date so you can set your mind to something and get everything planned out and in order for that time!! I hope the time passes quickly for you and you will be in TTC before you know it! Im sure you can get him to change the date as fuffy said. I didnt have a date for ages - just always said in the future! Now its only 7 months away for me....eeek xxxx

Awww congrats :D always nice to have a date to look forward to! I'm afraid its been the other way around for me and my OH, he has wanted kids since we were 19, (I'm 21 now and 22 when we start trying) Haha XD Well its my womb for rent!

:D Just keep him sweet and fingers crossed you can bring the date forward xxx

awww thats great for you hun,def having a date makes you feel like it's real!and you never know the more excited he gets he may want to start trying sooner!!!thats what we did.....we were gonna wait till next summer and in the end we said this december:happydance:i'm gonna spend the next 11 weeks getting healthier and fitter and i'm super excited:cloud9:

i wish you both the very best of luck and your time will come sooner than you think!!:winkwink:

Welcome, that's fantastic that you have a date and what a way to celebrate your birthday eh!? :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->