Finally In Maternity Wear!!

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Woo Woo!!

I thought I was never going to show. But finally at 22 weeks n 3 days I visited my mum n she said wow look at ur little bump!

So pleased :) Thought I just looked chubby!!

Soooo my mum got me my first pair of maternity trousers!!

Downside though is that they are for my nans funeral on Friday :(

But I knw she wants me to keep smiling for ma baby :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your nan, :hugs: I hope you're ok.

Very exciting to have a bump, it must make it all seem so real!. Only my OH and I can tell at the moment.

Sorry about your nan hun

Its exciting when your bump starts growing though!

xxx

Sorry to hear about your nan. I was so annoyed when I had no bump but I've been in maternity stuff for a while now. I tried to fit into a pair of my normal jeans the other day just to see how big I was and when they wouldn't fit by miles I burst into tears lol hormones

Im so glad my bumps here. I was worrying that I werent pregnant despite having my scans lol.

My nans death came as a shock to me but I think she knew she hadnt long. She had cancer you see. But I had one last conversation with her last week n looking back on it, it was like she was saying goodbye. That comforts me n im agreat beliver in life after death so im not to sad. Shes with my grandad now causing him grief :) Lmao

:hugs: Sorry to hear about your nan :hugs:

But hope ill be joining you soon wearing maternity i still have nothing noticable and in normal clothes. just look a bit thicker :rofl:

:hugs: So sorry to hear about your nan

So exciting that you now have a little bump though :)

sorry about ur hun.

but congrats on being in mat clothes if ur like me ull soonbe moaning that they are getting tight xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->