Finally made it to 3rd!!!

sharnahw

Mam to my sweet Lily Rose
Reaction score
So glad to be here, thank you all so much for the support throughout 2nd and I look forward tho this final stretch :) Although 3rd tri still seems a little grown up for me I seem to have outgrown 2nd tri, it now mostly consists of gender guesses (dont get me wrong I think they are fun but I don't find them relevant) anyway nice to meet you all
Sharon xx

Welcome! Hope 3rd tri flies by for you as much as it has for me - honestly don't know where the time has gone! X

It was hard shifting from 2nd to 3rd Trimester as many posters call it the 'limbo' phase. It does get easier and time does certainly seem to fly after the 31-33 week. Congratulations on making it over to third tri!

Congrats and welcome. :)

I totally agree about outgrowing 2nd tri (the constant gender threads put me off spending too much time there) but 3rd tri does seem a big jump.

Soon though you'll feel at home. :) It's my favourite tri board and lovely to see birth stories. :)

Welcome!!!!!! I love it here and there's so much we all talk and help each other out with, it's great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->