finally returning to ttc and bnb :)

mum.of.one xx

mum of 1 & ttc 2
Reaction score
Hi!
i am a old ltttc er (3.5 years now) and alot has changed since i was on here last :) (took a break after first mc in october 2012,hit me really hard)
Since starting our ttc journey dh and i have found out that he has low count and motility.
So here i am again more determind than ever to see those two beautiful lines!
i guess im re-introducing myself lol.
Would really love some buddies in the same boat and to hear others succes stories.
Not really sure on how to better our chances with ttc and low count and motility so any advice/tips would be great!
Thought i may aswel add that we are doing our first iui in 4 months and any opinions on that would be good too.

Thanx for reading Xx

Hi mum.of.one!

I'm so sorry to hear what you have been through....:hugs: You should come over to this thread

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/secondary-infertility/1982373-35-trying-2-19-months-am-alone.html

There are lots of wonderful ladies there that are all suffering from LTTTC and SI. Everyone is suffering from different reasons for the IF so lots of advice and experiences. Our issue seems to be low sperm count, motility and morphology...I am currently waiting to go for a lap to check all ok with me. DH is about to start taking Fertilaid vitamins and pretty much we are hoping for a miracle!

Tommy - is going to start IUI soon as well. Isaac (who started the thread) is currently 32 weeks pregnant after her first IUI cycle :D

We also just had our first thread baby! Cali had a baby boy this week and she got pregnant after going through all the tests to discover the issues were with her DH. He took the Fertilaid and wham, bam, thank you mam! It worked!!! :happydance:

Everyone is so wonderful and all there for questions, advice and shoulders to cry on.... hope to see you there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->