Finally some lumps

1st_baby

Thanx to a fellow BNB member max is now eating lumps ..ill explain

Ive been trying to give max lumps from 7 months old and he would just gaga and choke so to speak so i gave up ..he eats finger foods with no problem but if its puree mix with lumps he will gag and pretend to choke lol

But thanx to missjess giving me some support max is now eating lumps !! thank you jess :hugs::hugs: its great to be able to mash up my own food and give it to him ..

soon no more jars :happydance:

How did you do it? Jessie is still on stage 1 jars too :(

I found that if hes distracted by something like a toy or a set of keys he will eat what ever i give him ..I started off by getting stage 3 jars with lumps and mashing them up a tad and giving him small bites at a time , after a while he would gag and pretend to choke ..but rest assured as long as the gag reflex is there they wont choke (still keep and eye on it)

But now hes gotten the hang of it , just dont give up she will have no choice to eat it if shes hungry right ?

I found that if hes distracted by something like a toy or a set of keys he will eat what ever i give him ..I started off by getting stage 3 jars with lumps and mashing them up a tad and giving him small bites at a time , after a while he would gag and pretend to choke ..but rest assured as long as the gag reflex is there they wont choke (still keep and eye on it)

But now hes gotten the hang of it , just dont give up she will have no choice to eat it if shes hungry right ?

Thanks for the advice, I will give it a go, it's just so scarey when they sit there dry heaving for ages, then throws up :( I will deffo try the distraction method you used tho :) xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->