Finally Started Weaning

Frankie

Reaction score
Ive tried him on baby rice for a few days and he cries when i take it away from him so then I have tried him on blended potatoes, with blended veg hes taken about 16 spoons (in fact he demolished the whole lot) and cried for more

I have noticed he has dropped down to 4 bottles is this normal?

And would he have extra bowel movements?

hes had 3 today normal soft ones sorry if TMI

His bowel movements will really change now and his poops will become a bit more solid. How many bottles was he on before? I;ve not noticed much difference in Amelies milk feeds but shes breastfed so cant really compare it to Liam.

It' pretty normal for them to drop down on milk feeds just because they are getting full from the rice instead. You have to be careful about it when they are real young because for the first year their main source of nutrition should be formula/breastmilk. As they get older they will up their feeds and drop to less bottles, but at 4mo he should be taking just a bit of solids but still lots of formula/breastmilk. His poop will change alot though while starting solids, all colors almost, how solid it is and the amount he goes.

his milk feeds have been on and off some days 6 x 90z others 5 but hes average is 5 but hes had 4 and a bit today, he was mainly breastfed for 3 months

Will make sure hes still having an average of 4 that way il no he's still around the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->