Finally!!!

WeeNat

Reaction score
After testing from cd6...i have FINALY ovulated! Only thing is Hubby isn't here!!! Typical!!

I get the darkest opk i've had with heaps of ewcm leading up to O and he isnt here!!!!!! I dont know if i should be happy that im ovulating earlier and getting ewcm or cry becoz this could have been our cycle!!!! Arugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko:

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/WeeNat/20130217_171232_zps88968e18.jpg

When will he return? Usually it's detected 12 to 48hrs prior to actually ovulating. I'm not sure on those opks though. What I'm saying is it may not be too late! :)

Thanks Jay but he won't be home until this Friday so no such luck!!! :(

I shouldnt let this bother me but my last cycle was 76days long so im excited that this is the first time in ages that im getting an early cycle with good signs and he isnt remotely close!!

Oh well...

I'm sooo pleased for you, but if this is what your cycles will be :happydance:

I hope so Clare...who knows, nxt month could be it?? xxx

Exactly. Could be the perfect cycle x x

NATASHA! WTH I have some serious catch up to do with you. I cannot believe how soon you ovulated. And you are on metformin now? Details please love

Hi Erin, we haven't talked in a while!! I've been taking met for a week now. I haven't had any side effects but i was hoping i would lose my appetite lol. I've noticed I've put on 2lbs since taking met but Im hoping this is just my body adjusting to it??
I started off taking 500mg for 3 days, 1000mg for 4 days and the remaining days im to take 1500mg.
Your on met too...how are you finding it? You have early cycles too... Your chart is looking promising xx

There is no mistaking were I've ovulatedhttps://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/WeeNat/20130220_125745_zpsdd078fbb.jpg

That's a cracking amount of tests Nat , ull need shares soon , glad ur cycles shorter now huni xx

Haa haa...sure is. Need to test that much, what with my wonky cycles.

Shares...i should start my own business. That way i can poas as much as my little heart desires lol xx

Hehe yeh that's sounds good huni, defo a great idea with ur cycles , getting there now xx

That was an AWESOME chart Natasha! Perfect rise, great LP...looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->