Finally

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
I felt little Henry~James from the outside 😝💙. So pleased finally as I have a anterior low laying placenta and only feel the odd knock here and there. But I saw that one too! And I put my hand other where he kicked and he kicked again and I felt in with my hand 😍💙xxxxx

Brill. I saw my belly move twice from the outside while in the bath on saturday night ☺

Thanks ladies 😘. I know it's so sweet! I also thought he just a very active baby. But I woke up around 2pm and he was going crazy! Felt it all 😊💙😍xx

Aww how great! This gives me hope! I too have an anterior placenta and feel very little in the way of movement. Hoping it starts to become more regular soon. It freaks me out a bit as I was feeling my dd loads from 15 weeks onwards so this is the complete opposite.

Brill. I saw my belly move twice from the outside while in the bath on saturday night ☺

😝 it's so great!! Bless poor thing gets prodded and poked everyday from my 10 month old 😂😂. I just felt him kick my rib 😊x

Aww how great! This gives me hope! I too have an anterior placenta and feel very little in the way of movement. Hoping it starts to become more regular soon. It freaks me out a bit as I was feeling my dd loads from 15 weeks onwards so this is the complete opposite.

It freaked me out too Hun. Well there is no stopping him now 😃. Very strong. Sure it won't be long til you feel your little one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->