Finally!!

sg0720

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Considered full term 37 weeks! Hoping this little guy makes an appearance by the 31st

1.5 cm dilated lots of painful bh last 6 days so hopefully the real thing isn't too far away!!

Congrats! Can't wait until I'm there!

Congratulations, fingers crossed and labour dust sent your way.
I have just over two weeks and hoping it makes an appearance in 3ish x

Thank you ladies seems like it took forever now I can relax and use my ball and walk and enjoy a little 1:1 time w my husband w out worrying if baby will come or not cuz it doesn't matter he can if he's ready :)

Yay. I'm so impatient this time and we're not even ready at all. How exciting. Hope baby comes soon for you. :)

I will be induced at 37 weeks so I can't wait either xxxx

Congrats on reaching 37weeks. There's a steady feeling of calm before th email storm now being at full term. I just want this pg over but obviously for lo to arrive safely. Fx for u and labour comes soon for us both

Thank u ladies I just blew my ball up and will be bouncing a lot on that and going to pack our bags today and put his bassinet up and hopefully all that moving around will help move things along

Yay! Congratulations! Such a relief to get to 37 weeks xxx

Woo! How do you know about being dilated? Did your midwife check you?

I cannot wait for 37 weeks !!!! Have got another 6 weeks to go till then :-( last trimester is dragging rest of it gone so fast !!

Yes I think it's because by this point we are so done being pregnant 9-10minths is a long time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->