Finally!

eclipse

Mom of 2 wonderful kids!
Reaction score
After a bumpy road of almost a year, two miscarriages, a previously devastating MMC at 12 weeks, and raising a now 3 1/2 year old, I am knocked up! I was just going into my doctor's for fertility testing too during my annual OB/Gyn visit Saturday (best hours ever) and instead got prenatal vitamins and an appointment for an ultrasound in 3 weeks! :happydance:

After a bumpy road of almost a year, two miscarriages, a previously devastating MMC at 12 weeks, and raising a now 3 1/2 year old, I am knocked up! I was just going into my doctor's for fertility testing too during my annual OB/Gyn visit Saturday (best hours ever) and instead got prenatal vitamins and an appointment for an ultrasound in 3 weeks! :happydance:

Congrats Eclipse, how awesome! Any symptoms?:thumbup:

:wohoo::wohoo: :happydance: yaaaaaaay. massive congrats!! you are only 2 weeks behind me, im 7 weeks today! how exciting, we can be bump buddies! really pleased for you hun!

You are preggy again FSMummy? YAY! Didn't know you were trying! :D mrskcbrown, I am having nothing major just the painful (very) boobies, the sleepiness, and the aversion to asparagus :rofl: Everytime I have been pregnant, my body systematically rejects asparagus. Yes, I'm a freak :rofl:

huge congratulations. happy and healthy 9 months to you
x

LOL @ rejection to asparagus thats really strange lmao

awww yay congrats hun :D i remember you from shambaby's journal im glad you got a bfp :D

Congratulations!! It sounds like you have had a hard year and it must be great to finally have some good news!! :thumbup:

Healthy and Happy 9 months to you
Amy xx

congrats!! wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back