Find myself in an unexpected position

Bella1185

Reaction score
Somehow between losing my pill pack and starting a course of antibiotics over the last two weeks - I gave up tracking my cycle. Things have been super busy lately and crazily I can't remember my cycle dates!!! Have no idea when my last period started, so have been having unprotected sex with DH nearly everyday - thinking that ovulation is still a long way away.

But then felt some ov cramping today so busted these out: here is tonight's. Photo taken 3 min after. Is this close to positive? I'm wondering if I've accidentally gotten myself pregnant in the last few days 😳😳😳😳

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 11
It looks pretty close to positive to me. Have you tried a pregnancy test?

Hey thanks for your reply!!! Lol yeah peed on a bunch just to be sure (POAS addict :haha:)- def not pregnant. Here are ov tests for today

All I know is DD was a surprise because we had sex once 5 days before I ovulated lol - she's 3 now! Just wondering if we've done it again....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 24
They are still super dark aren't they?! And you don't have any idea where in your cycle you may be? Do you have any other signs of ov or pregnancy?

Thanks for taking the time to reply!!!

Today the line got darker than the control - and then started to fade out throughout the day (yes I tested 37383838 times :) )

Exhausted thirsty and crampy but think that might just be do to having a kiddo and normal life stuff!!!!

Wonder when/if I oed? Guess will find out in a couple weeks?

And now I've got this! Huh.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 24
Any updates? I'm in a similar situation, my opk's seem to be "amost there" but not quite and I'm not sure where I am in my cycle due to a nasty cold/sinus infection, but we are TTC #1! I'm at work and all I can think of is POAS lol! I will be checking 'round for updates if you don't mind :)

Here's a pic of my tests yesterday's (top) and today's (bottom) both with FMU.

Attachments

• wtfopks.jpg
    wtfopks.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4