Findlay is a mighty whopper!!

Lottie86

Mummy to Findlay & Iona
Reaction score
Findlay had a weight check today and with getting a higher ml/kg amount than he needs (he's on similar to what SCBU had him on) and with his high calorie powder he's been on for ages that gets added to his milk he is now a mighty 10lb 3oz at 8.5 months old!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

WOOP WOOP!!!!

Findlay had a weight check today and with getting a higher ml/kg amount than he needs (he's on similar to what SCBU had him on) and with his high calorie powder he's been on for ages that gets added to his milk he is now a mighty 10lb 3oz at 8.5 months old!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

WOOP WOOP!!!!

Aww great news hun. xxx

well done Findlay!!!! is it just me or does turning the big 10lb mark seem like the biggest milestone ever?!!!

Thats so exciting! :happydance:

aww well done Findlay thats great. Yeah hitting 10lb then the first stone seems to be a big milestone........wont be long Findlay xx

Brilliant news, am so pleased for you both! Looks like the op worked...whoopie!!!!! x

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! :hugs:

WOOHOOO Findlay! Im so happy to read this! Gtubes are a life saver hey? I mean I will always have a love/hate relationship with Lakai's but Im ALWAYS thankful for it regardless of how batty the pump can drive me. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->