Finger foods

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
that aren't constipating or fruits :rofl: Any ideas?

Hannah has had toast, mango, cheese, avocado, banana, and carrot (although she didn't do well with this so will introduce in a few more weeks).

She does great with fruits, loves everything we've given her in that area. Veggies are a little more difficult :rofl:

oh we had cheese day before yesterday, the consequences were not good :rofl:

brocolli is Alasdair's favourite finger food and he HATES it pureed. He really likes roasted parsnip too. Pasta!

We want to get some pasta for her on our next shopping trip (only do a big shop once a month :rofl:) Do you put anything sauces on the pasta?

corn on the cob? Ted didnt actually eat that much (what with only 2 teeth) but he had a lot of fun trying.
He also loved cucmber and parsnip and baby biscuits.

with the pasta I serve some without anything on, some with something on and some of the sauce by itself. He's had spaghetti but he finds fusilli or rega...whatever lol...he finds the longer, stockier types easier!

I gave Alasdair corn on the cob yesterday and he cried!! I think it was frustration and not being able to get much off! I felt really guilty but everytime I took it away from him, he cried even more.

I gave Alasdair corn on the cob yesterday and he cried!! I think it was frustration and not being able to get much off! I felt really guilty but everytime I took it away from him, he cried even more.

i kind of chewed on it a bit first to break it up so Teddy could gnaw some off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogYdGRE-1bc

'mmm, mummy eats some!' I love it! I did take some off for him but yeah, really not a good reaction to it! I bit off a strip down the middle and also a bit at one ends. I gave him half a cob (halved down the middle) maybe that's where I went wrong...? I really love the video :)

oh no..it looks like you did the same (halving it) maybe he just needs a couple more weeks or something....

Tinytoes what a cute video, my baby was watching it too!

Vickie my baby has bread type things mainly toast with philadelphia cream cheese or peanut butter, hot cross bun, pancake, veda. Also butter beans, but I take the skin off them as he can't seem to chew them otherwise. I bought rice cakes but he is not interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->