• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fingers crossed to birth between 8 & 15 Oct - wait with me?

Bloblo

Reaction score
At my last cervix check (37w1d - 25 Sept) my doc said she thinks it will be at least 10 more days, but probably closer to 2 weeks before labour. That would put me around 4 to 8 Oct. I think i might go all the way to 40w (15Oct) - I have no signs of labour, haven't even had BH.

Anyone who wants to wait it out with me and chat?
Do you have a similar timeline?

It's so strange that the type of care given all over the world varies so much, unless there's a problem or a potential concern a midwife here wouldn't consider a cervical check until right around full term, some not until our EDD has passed.

I think it's better to assume you'll go over then there's potentially less disssppointment when/if that time comes. I'm due today and I still don't feel like labour is going to happen anytime soon :haha: have you made plans to help pass the next few weeks?

My OB was doing my GBS swab, so she did a quick cervix check too. I am actually hoping to go a bit over (not too much since they really try to induce at 41w here and I would hope to avoid that).
But I will be a ftm - so enjoying my time before baby. I have a few craft projects to finish for the nursery, and other than that I am hoping to just sleep and read and relax (and maybe fit in a movie night with dh too). How about you?

I'll join in if you don't mind...my EDD is 10/31/18 but I'm hoping to deliver mid-Oct instead. I had both previous DD at 38w exactly...weighing 8lbs, and 7lb15oz. This one was estimated at 6lb7oz. last week at my 35w appointment. She was in the 78% for growth. I've had BH since about 17w and they have only gotten more painful as time has gone by. I would love to go to my next appointment at 37w2d next Thursday and schedule an induction for the following week if she hasn't already made her appearance by then. I've gotten to the point that it is very difficult to walk without any pain and intense BH and sitting is torture on my ribs.

I have such crazy sleeping patterns. I don't know how to reset it. Saturday night I lied awake until 3am (not unusual for me these days). I slept about 5hrs. Last night I couldn't sleep again... I was awake THE WHOLE NIGHT! I didn't get up or do anything productive, didn't want to wake dh. Had breakfast this morning, and eventually fell asleep around 9am. Slept about 6 hours. Its almost 11pm now, wonder if i can sleep tonight...

I haven't even felt BH at all this pregnancy, imready4it - sounds uncomfortable. But I am also finding walking, sitting and even turning over in bed uncomfortable - I have Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction - it sucks

I have SPD as well...I've been dealing with that for weeks now...not fun at all. The sleep thing is getting annoying as well. Last night my right arm hurt the entire night...from shoulder to fingertip. Nothing i could do would help....except to get out of bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->