First 4 days late, then spotting pink & brown, now watery bright red light flow

Minda

Reaction score
Hi,
This is my first time posting on this site even though I've been stalking it for the past few days religiously. I'm trying to find some kind of answers to what's going on with me and I'm making an appointment in the morning to see a dr.

So my problem is that I have always been like clockwork with my cycle, and it's always the same. The same very heavy bleeding immediately, the same awful cramps in the same place, since I was 16. Except jan and feb.

My boyfriend and I are definitely not TTC, but not against it. I was on nuvaring, but ran out mid dec. in the heat of the moment we have had unprotected sex a few times, but I don't know if I am pregnant because all 7 tests in the past month have been negative. I was 4 days late, spotted brown for 2 days but just when I wiped, and today it is watery and very pink/ red. But it's not a lot, just enough where I need to use a panty liner. I have been cramping, gassy, and moody. Usually I am a big cry baby when I am pms'ing, but this is different.. I just feel different.

Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Could HCG levels just not be high enough? Please help!

definitely get a blood test done to check for pregnancy. i was not late, but when my period was due, it was super light and pink. i have been lightly spotting since saturday. i found out i was preggo on monday. good luck!!! you may be...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->