First Af after 21 week loss

Myshelsong

LTTTC Success Story
Reaction score
So I am in the middle of my first menstral cycle after my loss, and although it isn't as bad as I thought it would be I keep randomly crying.

I know it is normal, but omg I am just so sad. This just isn't fair at all. Does anyone know how long this bleed is going to end up lasting?

I'm so sorry for your loss, please don't be alarmed by your crying, it's such an emotional time. I was exactly the same with me first af after my boy was delivered.

my af lasted 9 days but then was really sporadic. I ended up having no periods for 2 months afterwards and was in the middle of being sent to the hospital for a scan to check everything was ok when I found put I was pregnant again - just as a sideline that your af may be out of sync for a while .

good luck lovely xxx

Thanks so much for responding.
Thankfully it wasn't as bad as I expected, no cramping but seriously heavy. All over now so that is something I am glad about, I was worried it would last forever.

I am hoping that I won't get a second one either and that I ovulate successfully and we catch the egg. Fingers are crossed, but if not we have our FET in January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->