First AF after mc 4 weeks ago Questions ???

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
Today AF showed up at 28 days ! I am having odd things that havent happened before on ANY of my other periods my entire life. I feel extremely nausated, Massive headache,my boobs are killing and i feel a burning sensation inside my lower abdomen is this normal or has anyone ever experienced anything similar that can offer some advice ?

Hi Ruskiegirl,

I'm sorry for your loss and for your horrible AF symptoms :hugs:

I haven't had my first AF after my MC yet, but I've heard they can be quite different from normal and sometimes more painful etc, particularly if there was anything left after the mc.

I've never heard of a burning feeling before, but I guess that could still just be part of your body getting itself sorted out. I know it's not exactly helpful when people say this, but maybe you should go and see your GP if that carries on, just to make sure?

Hi Ruskie - hope you are ok

I have my first af currently, and its not like normal. but not like you describe either. I do remember another bumper posting something about a burning pain recently though, i think i remember asking if she meant like cystitis, and she said no - Im pretty sure it turned out ok and was nothing to worry about.

If youre worried, see your dr or call NHS Direct

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->