First Cycle, "2 days til testing" but BFP! :O

kiraelliott

Mum & due #2 :)
Reaction score
Yes, so... I couldn't be in any more denial if I tried lol. Did a clear blue digital test after getting extremely faint 10miu dip tests and a tesco 25miu test so went out and bought the pricier ones. Would be awesome if it sticks, dare I get my hopes up?! :/ Can't believe it worked first cycle! I only had my implant removed 23rd April and not even had a natural AF yet (haven't had a natural one since I was 18 - now 26) I did chart like a motherbitch though, haha! Sweet. xx:wacko:

i'm so happy for you kira!!!!! :D just think, you were just talking about your crazy body. well your crazy body does wonders!

lol I know! totally! still can't believe it! Got a doctors appointment in an hour, exciting! :) hope you get ur BFP soon hun xx

The docs went fine ta :) he didn't really need to know a lot, he just sat there laughing in disbelief that i'd managed to conceive first time!!! He was still laughing when i left lol. Had to make a booking appointment with the midwife at reception where I just filled out a contact form for her to get in touch with me with the date of my last period (although in my case my implant - which was the 23/4/10 but i had spotting on the 26th so i put that down). Not sure when this appointment will happen but aparently it's going to be at my flat. Still got dull cramping on n off today, i get worried it's all gonna come undone n i'll just bleed instead :/ i guess i wont feel safe until atleast the first scan xx

kira - i'm so glad everything went well. lots of sticky baby :dust: for you and please PLEASE stay in touch with me so i know how it is going. i'm so happy for ya!

I shall! I may start up a blog, i'll let you know if/when i do :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"