First Ever BFP on 13dpo

NightFire598

Reaction score
I can't even begin to describe how I feel right now. I waited until the day af was due to test . I figured if my temp dropped then I could prepare for af. If it stayed up then I'd test. Started with the cb...because I don't trust them. Within a minute bpf...so using the same urine (I dip instead of trying to aim...lol) I used a walmart 88 cent cheapie...bfp. then I used an ic...fl but still positive. So yesterday which was 14dpo I used an Ic and digital...ic was darker..dig said pregnant. Last night I got some of the predictor digitals...

Dh is with me on not telling anyone until I say. I have blood test today after work. I'm a basket case of nerves but I'm so excited. I don't want bad News on the blood test...I go in for the second one thursday. Anyway...anyone want to buddy up. I'm 15dpo.

My tests.

Attachments

• attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 2016-06-20 07.01.21.jpg
    2016-06-20 07.01.21.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 2016-06-20 18.09.57.jpg
    2016-06-20 18.09.57.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations on your BFP :hugs:

My period was due on the weekend and I also got a few BFP in a row... including a darker one this morning. Unfortunately I have had a bit of spotting the last couple of days which has me a bit nervous. I'm going in for bloodwork tomorrow so I'm thinking positive thoughts!

Good luck to you! I haven't been spotting...except for three drops 7 dpo which I'm thinking was implantation. Fx for both of us!

Hope all goes perfectly with your blood tests! I have my first blood test today after work and my second on Friday after work. I'm a bit nervous but staying positive!

I know what you mean. I wish I had the results. Hopefully both results are back by Friday. I need them before Saturday for sure

Hope you get your VERY GOOD results today!! I did a clear blue on Wednesday and it also said 2-3 weeks so looks like we are pretty similar in our timing.

My results cam back Friday as 1443. So fat so good. Took another cb digital this morning and it showed 3+ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->