First Ever OPK.. Eyes Please

2inlove04

Here is my first ever OPK, My period started around Nov 17th so I'm sure I'm past the OV Window.. My cycles have been irregular due to weight gain. I'm in the process of losing weight as instructed by the dr and achieve a healthier life and body for baby and myself... I also took a Preg Test as well for comparison, there is always the possibility I could be very early preg and not know it yet... Soo any feedback would be great :flower:

Attachments

• IMAG0336.jpg
    IMAG0336.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 54
Opk's can only be used to detect pregnancy if the opk is positive but then you can have a second LH surge before your period so they might not be accurate anyway, it seems too early for pregnancy testing yet though so don't be discouraged by a bfn!

sorry to butt in on here but my test look the same as your but am having all sort of symptoms am not sure whether i ov yet does that mean that am out for the month or is there hope and just testing to early, tia sorry again to butt in

I took this Saturday and the result came up within the 5 min time limit actually less.. What do you ladies think

BTW my last cycle was 47 days and my period was Jan 1 for this one..

Attachments

• IMAG0462.jpg
    IMAG0462.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 17
We bd twice on friday so I'm hoping we caught the egg... I'm optimistic but hopeful

That last one looks positive, did your first one have 3 lines?? That's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->