First Immuniasations

sarah29

Reaction score
Hi everyone, took Sofia to the docs today to have her 1st jabs. It was awful !! They stuck 1 jab in each leg, I hated it and she was sobbing her little heart out and i was nearly cryin 2 :cry: Was jus wonderin how everyone else coped watchin their little ones go thru it?? x

Well we use this little trick where we make sure Alfie is a bit hungry and Paul holds him and I get ready with the bottle and when the Doc says she is ready, I stick the bottle in whilst she does the injection! It works a treat! He gives a little gulp, but has never cried yet! x

When Noah had his first I took him on my own and I hated it, he cried so much he started choaking! Last time I made my OH come with me and hold him while I stood and cried.....seriously, the nurse had to give me tissues!!! I held a bottle in front of him (the looked in another direction!), he just made a little noise with the first needle and cried a bit (for about 5 secs) with the second one! I cried more than Noah!!!

Making my OH come next time too!

If you can try and take someone with you.

xx

it is awful yes but when angharad had her last ones i was calm and the nurse told me that when your calm its helps you hold the baby better and angharad was ok she cried for about 5 seconds and that was it xx

Hi ladies, Thx 4 all ur advice, I will def b tryin all those tips cos she's gotta go thru it all over again in a couple of wks even tho I really don't want her 2!! x

Angel had her first ones today in the hospital so luckily I wasn't there for that. But im sure it was quick anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->