First IUI, need some info pls

runner311

Reaction score
For those of you who have had an IUI, can you give me an idea of a day by day play of what occurred? Trying to figure out how to manage my work schedule between ultrasounds and appointments. I know it's possible but just trying to see how often you have to go in prior to ovulation.

Thanks ladies! ;)

I've just had my first IUI. I had to go to the hospital twice in the run up to the first one, first to go through the procedure then a week later to sign all the forms and have blood tests, both took about 15 mins. I then rang up on day one of my cycle to book a day 8 scan (would be day 10 but I usually have short cycles). Day 8 had the scan, wasn't ready so came back for another day 10. Day 12 came in with my husband who gave his sample then an hour and a half later i had the IUI. Have to go back in a week for a blood test. Hope that helps

Try this thread - the ladies are lovely and you'll find a fair bit of info along the way

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/2382444-spring-summer-iui-support-thread.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->