First midwife appointment!

17pregnant

Reaction score
Had my first appointment about half hour ago! Is it ok to say I love my midwife? :haha: She is amazing! She has dealt with alot of teen mummies, and she's just perfect :) Filled out a shit load of forms, listened to babies heart beat for the first time. I cried, lol nothing strange there :p Everything seems perfect with baby, and normal with me too. Aaaah so super excited, 12 week scan next week, woohoo, safe zone! Cannot wait <3 just wanted to share my happiness with you girls, and hope all is well :D

ah first time hearing the heartbeat is always the best <3 :) Congrats!!:) hope you have a great 12 week scan:)

When i first heard yous heartbeat i cried! Hehe and when i looked over my shoulder my mom was balling lol!
My midwife before i turned high risk was fucking perfect. She ddidn't look down on me at all or think any bad of me. She was like a good friend. Wheni was in the hospital woth a new misdwife and a ddifferent hospital she came to see me!

Aw yay! Bet you can't wait for the scan :p

I have my first MW appointment tomorrow! So excited :D

I cannot wait for the scan! I've booked one for 13 weeks because places were all booked up next week :( I'm just so excited I can't wait! Yep mw that are like that are the best. It really puts you at ease huh. And Snowfia I hope your mw appointment went well! :D

Aww glad you like your midwife and got to hear bubbas heartbeat! I recorded my 2nd daughters on my phone I still have it :)

How lucky of you! I should've done that :) I kinda half expected not to hear anything. I know it sounds sad but having had a miscarriage and mine was at 11w6d you just worry. But i'm so close to the safe zone i'm feeling better and better with every day! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->