first night in cloth

luna_19

Mom of two!
Reaction score
I'm scared! My dh will not be impressed if the bed gets peed in! :haha:

I hope you have a well-boosted night diaper! We have an all night nurser/heavy wetter and struggled to find an option that would go all night for her. We use Sustainablebabyish Overnight Bamboo Fitteds with a wool cover and it works like a charm.

I have a set of hybrids so after much research I decided to try stuffing it with a folded flour sack towel (recommended to me as similar to using a folded up prefold) with an insert and a liner on top and then covered it all up with a waterproof cover. His butt is huge! :haha:

If this doesn't work I'll look at buying a few different style diapers for overnights :)

It's our first night in cloth tonight!! She fell asleep well at least hehe. How did it go? X

Great! No leaks. He was a bit fussier during the night and upswt whem he woke up but might have been a coincidence, will see how tonight goes!

Cool! Hopefully just a fluke, good luck tonight :) Our girl has been sleeping this evening as usual so fingers crossed.

I have an all night nurser and we just do a flat with a hemp insert, with a fleece liner never leaks!

Rachael C recommended baby beehinds nighttime diapers to me and they are fantastic! I use them with wool longies. The whole diaper is fleece lined so you don't need a liner. I really can't say enough good things about them. :)

Ugh I noticed a bit of redness near his scrotum and panicked so put him in a disposable with some ointment. He's never had a rash before :/ I hope it's nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->