First post in this section!

A

AriannasMama

Hello Ladies! I am new to using OPK's so I figured I would ask for some help in here =]. I bought the type of tests where the result line has to be as dark or darker then the control line. I took a test yesterday and it was not as dark as today (I dont have a picture from yesterday, I wish I did) but here is today's result. Do you think I am getting close to OV? If so I OV much later then I thought, lol.

https://i47.tinypic.com/2z8byoz.jpg

I would start testing twice a day now if i were you and also get to :sex: Mine were very similar to that because I caught my surge going up as well as going down and we fell pregnant on our first cycle of actually trying! Let me know what happens!! :yipee:

Thank you I will! Is it odd that I would be OV-ing this late on a 28 day cycle?

The one thing that my OB made sure to tell me about ov is that it isn't always regular and can be very sporatic. You may just have a shorter lp this month if you usually ov on a certain day. I always could've sworn I ov'd on CD 16-17 at the latest and after speaking to my OB and using the OPK's I actually ov'd on CD 21....so anything is possible! Just do it at least twice a day and get busy in the mean time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->