First Post - Ovulation testing - help!

NKtime87

Reaction score
Hi Ladies & Gents,

I'm new to the forum (as you can no doubt see from my stats) and my first post is just a quick one.

I'm new to ovulation testing and Hubby & I have been TTC since the start of the year, this is cycle 5 for us with BB #1.

I have been using the OvuView app which this month says my ovulation was due on the 7th of May (CD12) but my testing has shown a positive (I think) today which is CD15. I'm not 100% certain this is a positive result but the test has been getting gradually stronger over the last few days.

Opinions are very welcome! Long time lurker, first time posting.

Thanks in advance, Nicola x

Attachments

• 2014-05-10 15.15.19.jpg
    2014-05-10 15.15.19.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 13
The bottom test looks positive to me. Women typically ovulate 12-24 hours after a serge. However I feel like I should point out that unless you are temping you don't know if you are actually ovulating. An OPK only detects a serge. Plenty of women get a positive OPK and never ovulate.

Also- I've found the only accurate app to use is Fertility Friend.

I used Ovu for a min, didn't take long for me to realize it was crap.

Hi BeachyFeelin

Thank you responding :) I started temping yesterday when I finally got hold of a thermometer that worked properly! I had a few problems with a dodgy one.

I've heard a lot of positive things about Fertility Friend, I'll give that a try.

Thank you for your help, Nicola x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->