First pregnancy miscarriage

plurntbz

Reaction score
I am 19 years old and went through a pretty rough miscarriage about 2 months ago. Shortly after I experienced some depression which has since subsided; however, I'm now caught in a battle with anxiety, specifically with my health and social settings. I can't walk into a store without having a panic attack. I've also had an elevated heart rate since then which I believe has started my health anxiety. Has anyone experienced symptoms like these after their loss?

So sorry for your loss and what you're going through. I've had several losses including one very recent loss and though each one is very upsetting, I've not had the same anxieties as you mention. It sounds really upsetting for you to be going through this.

Have you got some support, from your partner or family. Have you got access to a bereavement counsellor? If not I would go to your gp and discuss it with them. You don't have to suffer with this.

Also feel free to vent on here it's a really supportive site and everyone is lovely and there is always someone you can chat to :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->