First "proper" cycle - longer LP?

Miss_C

Reaction score
Hi ladies, firstly I am sorry for all your losses, it is devastating and so very very sad. I never realised just how many people this affected until it happened to me. It seems wrong somewhow that so many have to endure such heartache. I guess the harder the task the bigger the reward and having a baby cann't be topped I guess. I try and find positives but it is very hard some days.

Anywhoo hugs to all and I wonder if you may help me with a question.

I had a complete natural miscarriage on 6th Feb. Got my first period on 8th March and am now on the last day of my "normal cycle" ie the witch is due tomorrow. My temps are showing a possible triphasic chart yet ic tests are stark white even with fmu this morning and they are 10miu. We "think" we may have picked something up on frer's yesterday. BFN's are just too heartbreaking so gonna stop testing.

My question is I have heard of shorter LP post miscarriage but not many longer lp stories.

Can anyone share and maybe shed some light?

Thanks so much

So sorry to hear about your loss :angel: I MC on 1/25/11 @ approx 8 weeks with twins. I have not had a natural period since. AF came on Feb 27, but it was brought on progesterone as my doc wanted me to have AF so he could do some tests. Now that those are all clear, we are TTC again. I'm currently on cycle day 36 and I think I may be close to OV, however, I'm not quite sure how the OPK's work. I took 4 in the last 3 days as AF is no where in sight. March 30 and 31 there was no second line, on the 1st it was very light, and yesterday it was a little darker. I tested just an hour ago and the line is definetly darker! So, if the tests are getting darker each time, I'm assuming shortly I'll be ovulating. So that would be a long LP.

I never thought I'd be tracking OV, but after the loss, it made me really eager to get pregnant again! :happydance:

Hope that helps and good luck! We should follow each other's journey :friends:

ok still waiting here!!!!!! I am either 14 or 16 dpo with a "normal" lp of 13 and NOTHING, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH!!!!

anyone have any experience with post m/c lp's. just for clarity I had my first AF after the miscarriage and this is my next cycle.

I have never had a longer LP after a loss. Are you confident of your ovulation? (I just peeked at your chart) I might argue that your O didn't happen until two days later. I do know that often my CM wouldn't match up for a cycle or two after a loss. Maybe this is the issue? That would make you 12 dpo. Which by the way, it is pretty great that your LP hasn't been affected. Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->