First scan and appointment 8 weeks almost!

TTCtiffany

Reaction score
I was so anxious, which is dumb because it's my third pregnancy! But worries had me feeling all fluttery inside! Good news is we have a nice healthy baby, a good heart beat and apparently I also have a cyst the size of a tennis ball �� Not to happy about that one! Anyways just wanted to share, I don't have the strongest symptoms but all is well! Knee your heads up mammas!image.jpg

Still a little worried about the cyst, it hurt so bad while she was doing the ultrasound.

Congratulations and great news on the healthy scan! Try not to worry too much about the cyst, what did the sonographer say?

Congratulations and great news on the healthy scan! Try not to worry too much about the cyst, what did the sonographer say?

She was kind of rude, didn't say much at all! She said I had a large cyst and that's why it hurt when she did the sonogram. The doctor said we have to keep an eye on it!

Congratulations! I've been monitored for a cyst before as well. They keep an eye on it for a few months to see if it grows but usually it just disappears. Mine stayed the same size for a few months and then it just randomly started shrinking and now it's gone. Hope the same for you!

It's the corpeus lutues cyst (however you spell it) it's common it generally disappears when the placenta takes over around 12 weeks. When I was carrying twins I had 2 they said that's the side that I ovulated from.

She was kind of rude, didn't say much at all! She said I had a large cyst and that's why it hurt when she did the sonogram. The doctor said we have to keep an eye on it!

That's terrible and unprofessional of her! :growlmad: hopefully it won't cause any problems, at least the doctor is aware so can monitor it carefully if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->