First scan tomorrow morning (Friday-27th)

KcApple

Reaction score
I am so nervous! I won't be able to sleep tonight. I'm 7 1/2 weeks, so excited to hear the heart beat but so scared that I will get bad news.

Still have minimal symptoms: constipation, fatigue, sore breasts, and occasional head aches. No Morning sickness at all.

I am so nervous! I won't be able to sleep tonight. I'm 7 1/2 weeks, so excited to hear the heart beat but so scared that I will get bad news.

Still have minimal symptoms: constipation, fatigue, sore breasts, and occasional head aches. No Morning sickness at all.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow. Enjoy it.

I have my scan the morning of Friday 27th but for me that's in 2 hours :)
Good luck at ur scan my fingers are crossed for you!!

Thank you ladies, i am still so nervous but trying to think positive. In less than 12 hours I should be able to hear the heart beat, I will probably cry

Thank you ladies, i am still so nervous but trying to think positive. In less than 12 hours I should be able to hear the heart beat, I will probably cry

It is a magical moment. Keep us posted and good luck.

Scan went amazing! Baby's heart beat was 151 and looks like a little peanut. I am so relieved!
Told my father and his reaction was so much better than I could have imagined. It's finally starting to feel real! :)

Scan went amazing! Baby's heart beat was 151 and looks like a little peanut. I am so relieved!
Told my father and his reaction was so much better than I could have imagined. It's finally starting to feel real! :)

So pleased it went well for you, congratulations again. Relax and enjoy being pregnant, you'll be giving birth before you know it and will miss your bump!!

Amazing. Congratulations. Can't wait to book a scan in, so it can feel real.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->