First set of jabs. :(

Jayne

Molly's mum
Reaction score
Molly had her first injections today (one in either thigh). I've given her two doses of Calpol which seem to be helping but she's really not herself this evening. She keeps crying at nothing and has a bit of a temperature (we were told having a temperature is very common).

I don't suppose there's anything I can do other than give her plenty of loving, is there?

Sometimes letting her soak in a warm bath, or rubbing the spots can make it feel better. Sometimes they get little knots under it and that hurts so massaging it can help. I hope she feels better soon

poor little babe, the jabs get easier. Jordyn has her third set on friday. her second set, i think i cried more then she did haha.

your babe is probably not going to be herself for about 2 days... but she'll be ok! keep an eye on the temp, and yes def try a warm bath. but lots of lovin does the trick for me! i find she sleeps alot more right after them.

Oh bless. Oliver just had his the other day and, although he seemed ok, he needed lots and lots of tlc. He wouldn't be put down, needed lots of cuddles. Just make sure she has lots of cuddles and she knows you're there. You're doing everything else right.
Big :hug: to her and I hope she feels herself soon x x

Thanks girls. :) I gave her lots of cuddles last night and she seems better now but I'm going to give her a nice warm bath today too. The saddest thing is seeing the two little plasters on her legs, makes me so sad, lol!

oh bless her :hugs: glad she seems better, hope she continues too improve, nasty jabs!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->