First solids

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Aww Tommy had his first baby rice today. He's been bad the last week or so crying with hunger after a feed. I was hoping my milk would catch up but it doesn't seem to have. I also tried him on some formula today but he thought it was yakky! lol! Out came the baby rice and he wolfed it down!

Charlotte still happy with just mummy milk at the mo, but I guess it won't be long. I think I was a bit naive about twins. I thought they'd do everything at the same time, but of course they don't!

aww bless ya!!

are you gonna make your own baby food or buy the jars?

Bless! I've found that my two are so different it's unbelievable and I guess with twins it's even stranger!

Aww I can't believe they are over 4 months already.

Well done Thomas for liking the baby rice xx

aww bless ya!!

are you gonna make your own baby food or buy the jars?

I'll be making my own. All our stuff is freshly cooked so they ought to follow suit really.

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/HelenandBill/IMG_0810.jpg

aww bless that piccy is ace!! if you ever need any weaning tips i made all Rhys' food etc!

aww bless that piccy is ace!! if you ever need any weaning tips i made all Rhys' food etc!

Thanks that's great to know. I think most of my questions will be "can they have x yet or not?"

Ahhhh bless him!
It is strange isnt it. Id be expecting them to do things at the same stage too!!

melie had a choccie bun I made earlier,lol

If you are starting on rice you can give first tastes now of veges,sweet pot a great one with little breast milk.

well done Thomas
bex.x

you gave him rice! poor wee man lol! it tatstes like paste :rofl: chloe and callum both refused it! they prefered pureed fruit! funny how different they are considering thir twins eh! :D

Wow I can't believe how big he is now! I seem to think of them like they are in your signature piccie!

Glad he took to it really well, do they weigh similar amounts?

you gave him rice! poor wee man lol! it tatstes like paste :rofl: chloe and callum both refused it! they prefered pureed fruit! funny how different they are considering thir twins eh! :D

Nearly got DH to taste it earlier till he realised it has breast milk in it! :rofl: I'm just gonna have to put it in his tea, aren't I? :muaha:

Glad he took to it really well, do they weigh similar amounts?

I had them weighed two weeks ago and Charlotte was 12lb and Tom was 13lb 3oz, so not really. They're both about on the 50th centile line in their red books (adjusted for being premature), but I was surprised at the difference between boys and girls the same age. You wouldn't have thought there would be such a difference so early.

Nearly got DH to taste it earlier till he realised it has breast milk in it! :rofl: I'm just gonna have to put it in his tea, aren't I? :muaha:

has he not tried it yet!!!!

have u seen tht friends, with ross...

Just wanted to add I am now growing sprouts like wheat grass but will only give 1 teaspoon a day as potent stuff.

melie just had a fish pie I made all lumpy bumpy and loved little gannet.
How you getting on hun
bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"