First time Using Clomid - Advice & stories?!

emmahobbsie

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :flower:

So now that my HyCoSy has been done, the doctor prescribed me to take Clomid. Its been a long 2 and a half years of waiting and testing ect, but I went and picked it up today and it is waiting for when I start my next cycle!
I dont know when my next cycle is going to be, as I have PCOS and only get a few cycles a year, but I know it will be there when the time comes!

I am excited but so nervous aswell. :happydance: I have read the prescription leaflet and saw that there can be some side effect - has anyone suffered from this?

The most important question that I want to ask is can I continue taking my daily Femaprin, Royal Jelly and seven seas 'Trying for a baby' tablets or do I have to avoid them once I start the clomid? Is there anything I can subsitute them for?

Has anyone used clomid before and got any advice for me while using it, or any stories (successful or not!) ?

Thankyou so much for any help you can give me and lots of love & positivity your way! :kiss:

Emma

I am on my first round of clomid (50 mg days 3-7). I did not have any side effects...I ovulated on CD 14. My CM was not much as I am used to but I still got EWCM... My doctor told us to BD every day from CD 10-16. I am in TWW now and will be testing on Fathers Day.
I decided not to take anything extra with the clomid.

Thankuyou for your swift reply CurliGurl!
Ahh okay, maybe I will still take some royal jelly to help with the Cm then!
My doctor didn't tell me anything like that, so thanks so much! I am taking 50mg on days 2-6 and going for a scan day 11-13!
Thankyou so much for your help and SO MUCH love & luck for a BFP this month, what a wonderful fathers day present <3

No problem. I think as long as you have sex every other day and the day of ovulation you should be fine. We might try the SMEP next cycle if I don't get a bfp...and definitely some Preseed...bd 7 days in a row was hard work ;)

Good luck!

Can no one else offer any advice/stories? There must be other Clomid users out there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->