First time using ovulation kit - need advise on best on

smilies28

Reaction score
Helloooo :)

Soooo I'm TTC and been charting but I was thinking of buying a fertility monitor to spew things up.

I would like your thoughts on them and what one has been successful for you or any other tips on TTC will be HUGELY APPRECAITED PLEASE!!

Also I was thinking of buying a clear blue one? Has anyone used it or used another brand to recommend?!

Xxxx

I use them and love them. I temp too but it is nice to see the line get darker than the test line. I would def recommend using them.

Ahh brilliant , do you think its worth the money? have you used clearblue one before? xx

I order the ic ones from amazon. You can get like 50 for real cheap. Check those out. I test a lot so I go with those. If you can predict when you will ovulate you go just get a pack with a few. I would say they are worth it!

I was thinking ordering them online but never so sure if they are legit lol! :wacko:

xxx

I hear you. Some woman swear by them and for some they say they can ever get them to work. They have always worked for me and I have used them for almost 16 cycles Just think if they don't work you haven't wasted too much money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->