First timer ttc, done with lurking only =)

Erised

Mummy to amazing girls
Reaction score
I've been browsing the TTC section of this forum for the majority of the evening and thought it couldn't hurt to sign up! Sooner or later I'm sure it will be of much use.

I'm 21 and happily married since May. Me and my husband have been together for nearly 6 years and have been waiting for 'the perfect moment' before trying to conceive, now many years later we've given up. He's turned 26 a couple of months ago and is going through a 'I feel old' stage, plus he's starting to panic about not having any children yet as his parents waited too long in our opinion, resulting in our (future) children being at least 1 grandparent down already. All this together we've decided we've waited long enough, and stopped the pill on our wedding day. May 28th 2008. So we're now officially 'trying to conceive', though I'm hopeful that might be behind us already as I do have a lot of the early pregnancy signs (hence me now looking around on here!). Fingers crossed, I'm going absolutely insane with uncertainty and will probably test tomorrow. It wouldn't be too soon either, as my broodiness and insane envy of jealous women is starting to drive me nuts. Well, starting ... has done so for the 2 years.

hi! welcome and good luck with testing tomorrow hope you get your bfp! :hug:

Thank you! =D I'm really really hoping I will, if not I'll simply choose not to believe it ;)

Reading everything on here today has made my mind go into overdrive. I do think I've had nearly all thoughts possible today. I was so happy thinking I was pregnant, then reading things I've made myself believe so many things, including that I couldn't be pregnant because I'm overweight and later on that I must have miscarried just because my symptoms have settled a bit compared to earlier this week. Honestly hope tomorrow will set my mind at ease.

hehe, i remember those days lol just try not to get too stressed about ttc, i tried for two months, and then took my sisters advice to just let it happen, and the month i stopped trying it happened, and in fact i was so caught up in everything else it took until i was 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant that i tested, and got a positive, and the only reason i took the test was because my fiance and my sister insisted. i expected a negative! anyway sorry for rambling, really hope this is your month let us know! xo

just try not to get too stressed about ttc, i tried for two months, and then took my sisters advice to just let it happen, and the month i stopped trying it happened

Same with me...after my second month of trying....I decided to just let what happens happen and got pregnant. BTW welcome to BnB.:hug:

hello and welcome :)

Thank you all for the welcomes =D
To be honest, we hadn't really been 'trying' as much as just stopped the pill and figured we'd see what happened. That said, of course in the back of my mind there's this little voice constantly going 'Oh! That could mean I'm pregnant!'. I'm a bit more settled now, having spend the last couple of hours looking at baby bumps =) I'll still test tomorrow, and I'll definatly let everyone here know whether it was positive or negative.

Tested this morning, and it came up as a negative.
So AF is now 10 days late. Will invest in some more tests and try again in the weekend.

Welcome to Baby and Bump sorry to hear you got a negative but you never know until the witch show up . Keep us posted on your outcome. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->