• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First trigger shot, Femara days 3-7

BommaMomma

Preggy with #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies, just looking for anyone with Ovidrel/Femara experience.

Been trying for a few years now. Tried Clomid and Femara alone, with no luck.

Today I received my first Ovidrel (HCg) trigger shot. Doc said I'd O by tomorrow.

I guess I'm just looking for support and experience! And success stories to keep my hopes up!

Good luck! I did that mix awhile ago combined with IUI. Don't have a success story for you though

HI belle, thanks for the response :) are you still trying out the same route? Do you happen to remember any side effects?

I'm feeling off. Nothing tastes good and I just in general don't feel great :(

I was going to do my last IUI with femara and trigger in August but the cycle got cancelled because of a large ovarian cyst. So now I'm taking a couple cycles off while that goes away. I think the cyst was likely a side effect of the femara for me.

As for SE, I have lower estrogen to start with, so I ended up getting hot flashes and night sweats (even on the lowest dose). I had lots of dizziness and moodiness. The TWW was awful because my progesterone was really high during that time due to releasing multiple eggs. It takes its toll after awhile.

We'll do our last IUI in a couple months I expect. But for now I'm just doing the naturopath route.

I'm sorry you're not feeling good on it. I didn't feel good either. did 5 back to back cycles of femara. It was awful.

I'm sorry to hear about your cyst/delay. I hope it's just the break you need to do the trick!!! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you :) trying for your first?

We have a 5 year old DD, who took a year of trying, but we didn't need any extra "help". She was conceived without meds.

For some reason we just can't seem to have another. We've both been tested up and down. No one seems to know why...it's very frustrating! I'm sure you understand that.

I keep having waves of not feeing good. I'll be fine, and then not so fine lol. Very tired at the moment!

How did your cycle end up going? i ended up taking a hiatus in August so never got back to you.

I totally relate to feeling frustrated about why its not happening!

what ever happened? I did famara 19 cycles ago and i just got done doing clomid and iui. if this didn't work i am going to do famara and iui.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->