First try officially in progress

M

Madeline

hi guys

well our first genuine attempt i officially in progress. I decided the chances of it happening first time are clearly remote so instead of planning for next month we should start now so first time without contraception in a really really long time lol

Anyway just wanted to mark the occasion and send out happy positive vibes to everyone else cycling at this time and hoping for good news:)

Madeline xx

Best of luck Madeline!!! Enjoy the process and try not to stress too much. Just think of it this way, practice makes perfect :winkwink: The number of months it takes to get that BFP varies from woman to woman without a doubt, but the ladies on this forum will support you every second of that journey. You've come to the right place!! :hugs:
Lots of baby dust to you!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome, I hope you get a good result nice and quick, but until then stick around and make some new friends. Ovenbunwanted is right there are some great ladies on here!

Welcome, I hope you get a good result nice and quick, but until then stick around and make some new friends. Ovenbunwanted is right there are some great ladies on here!

thks ladies, I will definitely stick around, I would luv to know how you are all going and to share wats happening here. By Xmas lets all b soon to b mums:flower:

Madeline xx

Best of luck Madeline! I'm glad you made the decision to go ahead and I hope you just sit back and enjoy the ride! *hugs*

hi guys

thks so much) I am glad we took the plunge as well. I had a small panic afterwards because of my concerns over my weight but I am committed to losing so I will just keep going and see wat happens. I got on the scales today and I have lost another 1.3 kilos so thats 4.5 kilos all up so far.I have a long way to go but I am motivated because I want to have a fit and healthy pregnancy. Thks for all your good wishes it means alot:)

Madeline xx

*hugs* I've found that it's been easier over the last 3 or so months because it helps focus some of my energy on something other then ttc and gives me smaller goals that are achievable and make me happy.

Congrats on the weight loss!!

This month is my first of trying also! :thumbup:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: To all of us!

hi dodgercpkl hugs back:) thks for the encouragement:) I think yoga re right smaller goals are a better way and its overall less stressful which must b a good thing for TTC anyway.

thks MTBIM, Milty and MT2, hugs to you too:)

I am wishing good thoughts for us over the Christmas break that we will all before long receive exciting news:)

Madeline xx

hi dodgercpkl hugs back:) thks for the encouragement:) I think yoga re right smaller goals are a better way and its overall less stressful which must b a good thing for TTC anyway.

thks MTBIM, Milty and MT2, hugs to you too:)

I am wishing good thoughts for us over the Christmas break that we will all before long receive exciting news:)

Madeline xx

I'd love to hear great news from you this cycle! :) I think the smaller goals were definitely helpful to me, and I hope you find the same thing!

[/QUOTE]

I'd love to hear great news from you this cycle! :) I think the smaller goals were definitely helpful to me, and I hope you find the same thing![/QUOTE]

Well as well as small goals being helpful your amazing weightless is a huge inspiration:) Wouldn't it b cool if we both got good news in the same cycle:) Fingers and toes crossed here for you this coming cycle :hugs:

hey unrelated question; does So Cal mean Southern California?

Madeline xx

Well as well as small goals being helpful your amazing weightless is a huge inspiration:) Wouldn't it b cool if we both got good news in the same cycle:) Fingers and toes crossed here for you this coming cycle :hugs:

hey unrelated question; does So Cal mean Southern California?

Madeline xx

So Cal does indeed mean Southern California. :) Are you in the area as well?

Actually your crossed fingers and toes have already worked for me! I found out I was officially pregnant on Friday! :) My edd is August 3rd and I'm SOOOO excited!

Actually your crossed fingers and toes have already worked for me! I found out I was officially pregnant on Friday! :) My edd is August 3rd and I'm SOOOO excited![/QUOTE]

OMG I had no idea that is such fantastic news:happy dance:

I am so happy for you:) I can't what for updates on how you are going:)

Cool I wasn't sure about So Cal meant so thought i would have a guess:) Actually I am in Australia!

I am so excited for you it couldn't happen to a nicer person:hugs:

Madeline xx

ps I am such an idiot I can't believe I didn't notice your news in your profile earlier...

Actually your crossed fingers and toes have already worked for me! I found out I was officially pregnant on Friday! :) My edd is August 3rd and I'm SOOOO excited!

OMG I had no idea that is such fantastic news:happy dance:

I am so happy for you:) I can't what for updates on how you are going:)

Cool I wasn't sure about So Cal meant so thought i would have a guess:) Actually I am in Australia!

I am so excited for you it couldn't happen to a nicer person:hugs:

Madeline xx

ps I am such an idiot I can't believe I didn't notice your news in your profile earlier...[/QUOTE]

Yay Dodger!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months. :baby: :happydance:

:hugs: Madeline, how are you this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->