First TWW in 15 months of TTC... PMS at 5/6 dpo?

zoeh

Reaction score
Hi all! Just thought I'd give a brief introduction before detailing symptoms, because I've never had a chance to be on a TWW forum before. I have PCOS and a pituitary gland condition that make for "difficult" ovaries, so while I've been TTC for 15 months and off the pill for almost two years now, doctors never found the right treatment to help me ovulate until this month. I usually have periods induced. Judging by the ruptured follicles on ultrasound on Wednesday, my lining, and my progesterone that day (I go back in for a 6/7dpo draw tomorrow), I should be 5/6 dpo today. So this is my first "real" TWW... I thought nothing could be as nerve-racking as what I've gone through just to get to this point, but it turns out I was wrong!

Starting yesterday, I've had cramping, bloating, and swollen boobs, and been.., um... emotionally volatile lol. I've gotten these symptoms before on progesterone, so I know they could be just post-ovulation symptoms, but usually they were to a much lesser degree (the cramping especially is worse). Maybe my body produces more progesterone than that on its own? When I've gotten any non-induced AF in the past, I usually don't get these dull, achey cramps until the day it starts and don't have swollen boobs or bloating, but I'm fairly certain that was because my cycles were anovulatory. It's frustrating because I can't be sure what is "normal" for me after I do ovulate. It does feel like it has before on the day AF arrives, so I actually keep going to the bathroom and expecting it to have started, even though that would make my LP only 6 days long! I was wondering, when you ladies have gotten your periods before, when do you usually start feeling PMS symptoms? Can it be this early? I know it's different for everyone, but I thought it would be interesting to compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->