First weaning - do you replace a milk bottle?

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
I started Olivia on porridge about tea time but still kept her usual milk feed - and now we've moved that to the morning and she had a meal-pot (1/2) and sometimes a pudding (ie rice pudding) but should i now drop that one feed as she's eating more?

She usually has about 5 bottles a day...

7:30 Bottle
8am Porridge
11am Bottle
2:30pm Bottle
5pm 1/2 meal-pot & pudding or 3/4 meal pot with out pudd (she would normally have a bottle some time too!)
7:30pm bed bottle...

She does take water in between meal times too...is this right?!?!?

I would like to know this

My LO is on 3 meals a day and 6 bottles....One per meal and one inbetween

You shouldn't replace any milk feeds with solids until your baby is 6m.

I think at 6 months they should have 3 meals and 3-4 bottles. You shouldn't replace before then.
I'm hoping this will work for us,because they have numerous bottles during the day and we go through 4 cartons of milk every week. I'm exhausted from making up all the bottles ALL DAY LONG.

My LO is on 3 meals a day and 4 bottles she is 5 months old. She was on 5 bottles but HV told me she should be on 4. Tho i still add extra milk into her food etc as i was worried she wasnt getting enough milk. xx
she also has a bottle with her solids i havent yet given her water instead of milk... x

Austin has 3 meals a day and 2 bottles :)

Do you ever give up the feed before bed or is that always carried through and eventually (12 months change to cows milk)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->