First week of November buddy? :)

34goingon24

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just found out yesterday (not shocked, but surprised!!) that I am pregnant and due November 6th(ish). Would LOVE to have some people to chat with that are in the same boat. I know some of you are still finding out as I write this! So hopefully we'll get acquainted soon:)

Okay, gonna go eat my strawberries and whipped cream (the current fave;)

november 2nd looking to buddy up too n share some experience :D

Hi ladies,
How is everyone feeling?? What an exciting time for us all :happydance: This will be our 4th (and final) child. I still feel great and if it wasn't for the lack of AF and positive tests I really wouldn't think I was pregnant. I am always on the go (go figure with 3 kids!) but I am just starting to feel a bit tired or sluggish if anything when I usually am not. Not to the point that it affects me, but this I probably could attribute to pregnancy! Anyways, hope to get to visit you ladies more and share our experiences together!

Hi ladies,
How is everyone feeling?? What an exciting time for us all :happydance: This will be our 4th (and final) child. I still feel great and if it wasn't for the lack of AF and positive tests I really wouldn't think I was pregnant. I am always on the go (go figure with 3 kids!) but I am just starting to feel a bit tired or sluggish if anything when I usually am not. Not to the point that it affects me, but this I probably could attribute to pregnancy! Anyways, hope to get to visit you ladies more and share our experiences together!

hi im due novemeber 5th ;) i know how u feel i have a little boy whos energy is for about 5 other kids i think ..runs me round raggerd lol. i sleep around 14 hours a day feels alot diffrent from my last pregnancy . when i first found out i was feeling sick for about 3 days but now i get up in a morning and feel ok . have headaches really bad thou .;(

congratulation on baby number 4 xx

Hi ladies! The doctor pegged me at Nov 2nd (but based on when I think I ovulated and the fact it took until 16dpo of a :BFP:... I have me at closer to Nov 5th :smug:)

Lovingmykids: I know exactly what you mean! If it weren't for some RANDOM symptoms I look up and find related to pregnancy I wouldn't even think I'm actually pregnant!

My list of symptoms : SORE BBs... Swollen and sore and [extremely!] sensitive nips [sorry TMI...] Definitely tired/fatigued ALL the time... Only a few hours during the day that I'm actually useful. Eating CONSTANTLY... I know I'm not eating for two but I was told to eat when hungry... I just seem hungry ALL the time! And for the last few days... the DREADED (but relieving for me!) morning sickness.

So when are dates for Dr.s and what not? Waiting for my records to be transferred between Dr's before my real OB can see me, hoping for a U/S soon! Anybody know when they'll get a picture of their bean??

Hi ladies! I'm due November 3rd! :)

Hope you're all well xx

Hey all - think I'm due on November 1st/2nd but am waiting for this to be disproved when I get a scan :D!
This'll be my second and I'm still in disbelief haha! x

Hey Coleey and Bethanchloe!! Congrats to the both of you!!

Bethan: I'm just waiting for U/S to disprove my due date as well!! DO you know when you'll be able to go?

Hey Coleey and Bethanchloe!! Congrats to the both of you!!

Bethan: I'm just waiting for U/S to disprove my due date as well!! DO you know when you'll be able to go?

Not a clue. Not seeing a midwife til next week so I hope within 2 weeks of that! So impatient though :)

Hi, We see the doctor next Friday. I am so excited for it. Then we can share our news over Easter weekend :) How is everyone feeling? Same here. No morning sickness, just a bit tired towards evening, and sensitive nipples, but not sore boobs. Mild cramps still off and on but that's about it I think. Take care !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->