first week of weaning

juliespencer9

Reaction score
hi all.
Ive started giving my LO baby porridge, she loves it, infact she didnt gag or spit it out, eats the whole bowl full, is this ok or do you have to give them afew spoonfulls at a time, ive given LO small bowl fulls and shes ate the lot:thumbup:

I'm not sure hon but I'm pretty much the same. Aisling always finishes her baby rice and purees so I'm upping the amount slightly at each feed, not sure if that's right or wrong!

I'm wondering this too. My LO has has rice for the last three days and loves it. She eats a bowl full too and I'm increasing the amount slightly everyday. I assume it is ok as she opens her mouth for more. Would like to know what the other mums did though x

I've just started Jess too and he's finishing everything I give him easily maybe its just that they are really ready or maybe they take a little while to suss out full up although they should know what that feels like cos of the milk, I think as long as they are not ill after then you should be ok. If jess keeps finishing the same amount for to days then i think i'll add more and see how he goes like that.
I think with my daughter I just gave her more if she kept eating it all but that was 10 years ago now I can't really remember lol!!

I wish I'd had this problem with Charlie lol! I don't think there is anything to worry about as long as LO is not eating so much they are making themselves sick or anything. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->