First Yogurt!

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
I'm not starting a debate over when you should start giving tastes but I just wanted to share this with you all -

Today I gave Maya a teaspoon of Baby yogurt & she loved it!! She was so great with a spoon! I was so pleased!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

when you say baby yogurt do you mean the little yogurts as we went shopping the other day and didnt know which ones to get as none said baby or anything on, which ones did you get ? xxx

when you say baby yogurt do you mean the little yogurts as we went shopping the other day and didnt know which ones to get as none said baby or anything on, which ones did you get ? xxx

I got Cow&Gate fruit ones from Boots hun

I got Cow&Gate fruit ones from Boots hun

oh thanks hun ive seen so many baby foods but never seen proper baby yogurt i will have to have a look in boots xxx

I started giving max some baby yogurt (minigos) at around 4 months he looves them

Welldone Maya

Ruby had half a Muller little star fromage frais last night too and loved it xx

Most of the little kiddie yogurts are suitable from 4 months and should say on the packaging. The muller little star ones say suitable for weaning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->