Mummy to two xx
Reaction score
Trying to have a clear out before Christmas

Fisher Price activity table £10

Fisher Price Dinosaur, gumball machine with balls £12

BNIB Laugh n Learn Chair £25

I also have the grape flavour pack for the icandy apple/pear £45

Everything is in good condition and collection only xxxx

Hey Hun, what colour is the laugh & learn chair?

Hiya

It's the blue/green one. Looks like you are after pink. xx

Boo! I realised after I posted it wouldn't be pink :dohh:

Thanks anyway hun :flow:

hehe you never know it could of been pink.

xxx

:haha:

Yes I suppose it could have been, would explain why it was BNIB lol!! But it would mean someone had brought you a very strange gift!

LOL I actually bought it myself, been after a second hand one for ages but they arent going that cheap. Then Toysrus had a 3 for 2 on selected FP toys. I bought 2 things but couldnt find anything in his age range for the 3rd so thought I would get an extra chair and sell it and buy him something else with the money.

xx

Good plan! I'd do something similar myself!! I hope you get the £25 for it hun, that's a good price :thumbup:

Thanks, I hope so too then little man can be more spoiled than he already is. xx

hay hn can i see pics on the activity table and gmball machine?

Ta

Hiya

Lets see if this worked :) xxx

Attachments

• gumball.JPG
    gumball.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
Is the table one of these https://www.letsrentnplay.com/image-upload/Musical+Poptivity+Table.jpg

if so I'd be intrested in the lot. Poor kids getting nothing brand new for x-mas but will have plenty of toys

They dont need new things, she'll be more than happy with just you.

Sorry its not like that one but my LO absolutely loves it. Only getting rid of it cos he has something quite similiar coming for Christmas xxx

Attachments

• table.JPG
    table.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 1
nono its what i want. Where in west sussex are you I can collect the lot?

must get her a dollor some thing lol make up for the lackof pink

I tried to get unisex which happens to be mostly green or blue..grrr ready for number 2 but that could be a long way off and we need the space.

The lot as in, Dino, gumball and table?

Bognor Regis, where are you? xxx

aldershot. bognor is do able takes about an hour maybe bit more . We'v got number 2 on the cards so unisex is good

When would it be?? As If I am free I could meet you at Havant?? Thats our nearest Asda so I could go shopping too :) xx

oh the Leigh park one? *eyes cross* at the thought of shopping lol

yup that could be good. I have plans tomorrow and maybe sunday. oh and monday and tuesday flipping heck when did I get so busy Wednesday is a possible might upset my OH but he has friends in gosport we could go see

yes I think its that one lol We dont go too often.

Unfortunately Wednesday is the only day I'm not free. I'm not in any rush if you're not and can find a day that suits your OH too xx

get paid on the 26th but would rather get it before then so I don't do a blonde moment and forget.

I'll know tomorrow if I'm free sunday if you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->