Flex belt (ab belt)

Jaz_

1st time mum
Reaction score
Ne one used one of thses? my daughter is 9 weeks tomorrow an i really need to start losing my tummy! its seriously flabby atm, want to lose it all so im goin to b exercising bout 2/3 times a week as well (running etc at hockey training) but thought one of these might speed up the, getting a flat tummy back, process???

No. It will waste your money, unfortunately. The only way to tighten your tummy is through your own core and ab-resistance work, and the only way to get rid of the 'flab' is to lose bodyfat..... OR if you're down to a very ideal bodyfat % and still have the 'flab' then it is likely extra skin. Still wouldn't take care of that. You have muscle, fat, and skin, and they all work separately, so that's why you could do a million crunches and still feel like you have a flabby tummy if you haven't lost the 'fat' that's layered on top of the muscle.
Cardio, core/resistance work, super-clean nutrition. There isn't anything that speeds it up.

I had an ab belt - a slendertone one and apart from feeling like my fat was being zapped it did nothing. My mum brought it but passed it to me and OH and it was a waste of her £30+
I need to tone my tummy but Im just going to try to burn fat everywhere then do more toning after Iv lost so of the stubborn pockets

You can't spot train one area so an entire body workout is the best way :thumbup:

Yep. Go to the gym, or buy some dumbbells and a stationary bike and start working out at home.
Or, if the time allows it, go jogging 30-40 minutes per day:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->