Flips- Staydry or Organic?

I use both for at night with the organic tri folded one underneath. Works a treat and lasts her 12+ hours and bum is lovely and dry.

When we used the normal BG V3 I used the microfibre type (TBH they are almost the same as the flip ones) and one of those worked fine during the days.

I cant say for usage which is best as I use the together only at night and it only gets wee on, but for drying the organic tri fold dries quicker than the microfibre - but not a huge difference in drying time i don't think.

I'll just buy one of each. Then I must go to bed before I bankrupt myself xx

It depends on how heavy a wetter your LO is. I've found the staydry to be incredibly absorbant and brilliant for during the day. They;re also very trim and dry really quickly so very practical. I've only ever really used the organic inserts at night. They are much more absorbant and I find that just the organic insert with no boosting easily does Aisling for 12 hours at night with a dry bum the next morning. They do take alot longer to dry though.

It depends on how heavy a wetter your LO is. I've found the staydry to be incredibly absorbant and brilliant for during the day. They;re also very trim and dry really quickly so very practical. I've only ever really used the organic inserts at night. They are much more absorbant and I find that just the organic insert with no boosting easily does Aisling for 12 hours at night with a dry bum the next morning. They do take alot longer to dry though.

I found the tri fold one dried quicker than the microfibre one - or so I thought, maybe I am going mad (I have only washed them twice as only bought that nappy on Saturday!)

My preference is the organics, they seem slimmer to me, we use a combination of organic and staydry for overnights though.

i use staydry during the day and change every 4 hours ish and i have 1 organic which i like to keep for night times. It lasts 8 hours plus for us and has never been whiffy, i tried staydry overnight once and that was whiffy!

I've only used organic but not been overly enthused, i have 2 and 1 of them started coming apart quite quickly and they stain really easily. I beleive stains occur less on the stay dry though?

I'd say a bit of staining on organics and none at all on staydry

iv only got staydry and they work fine for 4 hours!

however I think the organic combined with staydry seems to be the winning combo for night times...

I prefer SD. I find they dry much quicker and for some reason, I just liked them a lot more....
However, the combination of the two at night sounds like a cracking idea ;)

I used to like staydry more but generally I hate microfibre so Ive kept a few staydry for out holiday in August. I use Organics if we go out etc as they are reliable. They are the only nappy I have that stains but I dont mind as it suns out.
I dont know how people manage to use them overnight though, Theo can go a max of 5 hours in an organic and its sodden, hed not go 12 hours even with two in there!

If you need fast drying and you dont have a heavy wetter or you dont mind changing every couple of hours then stay dry is probably more for you, if you have a heavier wetter and you dont mind drying time (the organic inserts hang dry in 12-16 hours ish) then Organic may be better for you. Id get one of each and give them a go :)

I only have staydry so can't really comment, but might order a few organic to try em x

I much prefer the stay dry. They dry a lot quicker than the organic ones and they feel more flexible to me. I have to use a fleece liner with the organic as there's nothing keeping wet away from LO's skin which is extra hassle. Also, stay dry are easier for OH.

i found the organic ones really bulky between her legs, much prefer the stay dry

With a heavy wetter I have found organic better and stay dry not absorbant enough for us.

I've also found the organic one is slimmer but thats only because i havent had to fold it at the back re the large/medium and small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->