Flitting between WTT/NTNP...

Webbykinskt

Reaction score
...and I started taking folic acid yesterday :dance: DF hasn't completely decided what we're doing yet but it just makes me feel better that I'm doing what I can if it does happen.

Anyone else get excited at the little things? xx

Yeah. We're sort of back and forth right now. Pretty much just waiting for OH to be comfortable with it. He keeps going back and forth so I'm just kind of going with the flow...it's so hard! :haha: I just want to try full force!!

Hello,

Im sometimes doing the same and flitting between wtt and ntnp. Hubby and I are both ready for a baby but as im a bridesmaid in september, we are just going with the flow until then. We were wtt but now we are ntnp as we were finding it hard to wait and wanted to at least take the risk of a happy surprise without going full force.
x

:wave: Add me to the list! We've been NTNP but DH won't commit to NP 100% of the time until our set date. :wacko: He says he just does what feels right in the moment, lol. I don't mind, I figure it's just still a bit scary for him and this is his way of easing in. Meanwhile I just enjoy the idea of letting fate take the reigns for a bit. I have been taking a prenatal for a month now though, and a regular multivit with folic acid for several months before that. Better safe than sorry IMO!

I completely fit to your the WTT/NTNP group. DH not ready to have a baby at this point, but can't help it. We are NTNP, he too thinks let's faith decide and even agreed that he'd however be happy and support if I get pregnant during that period of NTNP. So, I guess I make a unique group of WTT/NTNP/TTC. :haha:

I think im somewhere in between too. sometimes we use protection, sometimes we dont :shrug: i would rather NTNP all the time but oh wants to wait untill the new year wen our first little man is 1. xx

Good luck ladies... I'm now WTT for another three years so I'm passing on all of my baby dust xx

No it's not hun. It's in my journal if you fancy a nosie. Thanks for checking back x

i'm borderline NTNP/TTC too... We were WTT until September but just couldnt wait any longer! we had a few reasons to start earlier. DH is the one who surprised me and didnt do anything to prevent last night and we DTD... He said he is ready. i'm super excited. i'm glad to know there are others that are in teh same boat on the line of NTNP/TTC

Hi girls!
My friend just introduced me to this site and it is great! I had no idea that there were other women out there just like me in the same position and going through all these emotions! I came off the pill Sept '10 just before our wedding and we were using protection for my fertile days. However, things have progressed to completely not preventing since April '11 I'd say. But if I even say we are TTC and that I want to have a baby he freaks out and is adamant we're not having a baby any time soon. It's just frustrating because I know that there is a potential for pregnancy but if we do get pregnant I don't want him to be mad at me. But it's like it takes two- don't you know how babies are made...?! It's very difficult and putting a strain on things. I don't know if I should just give up my dream of having a baby and go back to WTT or to just leave things as NTNP and see what happens and deal with the month to month drama. Not to mention the huge let down I feel every month when I get a BFN and AF comes... but also the worry that what if it's a BFP and DH has a freak out!

I'd leave it as NTNP. I'm pretty sure he's aware it's possible so maybe he's just scared to actually say those words. Some men just want it to happen without thinking or doing anything really.

GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->