Florence or Nyla?

Babyfairy1984

Reaction score
Which is your favourite? I love them both. Or any similar suggestions welcome xx

I like Nyla, I have never known a Nyla so here (UK) it's quite unique, also very pretty :) But I am a bit biased against Florence, so my opinion is not THAT helpful :haha:

Awww are u naming your little girl Florence? I love both names, it's so hard. I think Nyla would really suit a brunette and prefer Florence for a blondie lol x

Ahh no hehe, I meat I am not really a fan of Florence, I think it's because of the girl I knew with that name. Damn name associations, they ruin things :haha:

They are both lovely, but I definitely really like Nyla :)

You can always wait to make the final decision until after you see your little girl, that's what I'll be doing, I like the idea of having a few to choose from when I can see her.
X

Yes I think I will wait to see her face and then decide. What are u names do u have on your list? x

My niece is called Nyla (spelt differently though) and so I'm definitely biased towards it. I think it's a lovely name x

I've actually just posted my own naming thread too, come tell me what you think :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2165761-help-us-name-our-little-girl.html

Definitely Florence. It's so beautiful, plus it has several nickname options if she wants to shorten it :)

I prefer Nyla. It's beautiful. Florence sounds kind of old fashioned to me.

Nyla! It's possibly my favourite girl's name. Florence is okay but quite common now.

Nyla! I went to school with a girl called Nya which is nice too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->